Thursday, July 9, 2015

Your Life Sentence? PARDONED!

Now just to be clear, I am not referring to the kind of life sentence carried out in a scary super max state prison by those deemed by the courts to be a danger to society at large.

No barbed wire, metal detectors or cavity searches here!

Rather lets look at the sentence about your life. Actually I'm sure you have many of these sentences. 

"My name is Jim and I'm from New Jersey" is a fairly benign and accurate one in my case.

Some life sentences can be downright awesome.

"I have a natural talent for numbers."

"I hardly ever get sick."

"I am a lucky person."

Then again some life sentences are pretty awful.

"I have no willpower."

"Everything I touch turns to crap."

"People don't seem to like me."

The thing about these life sentences is that if your unconscious mind hears them often enough, especially with strong emotion, it will accept them and carry them out automatically. The unconscious mind does not care if your life sentences are positive, negative or neutral.

The good news is that you can grant yourself a full pardon from your negative life sentence by the use of affirmations. 

This where you turn around the negative statements as if it were opposite day and intentionally deliver the message you need to hear.

Example: "I have no willpower" gets flipped to "I persist and I succeed." 

Affirmations can be a stand alone technique or combined with self-hypnosis or guided meditation.

Another option is to write down the positive statements where you will see them often. 

Please feel free to connect if you would like to learn more, call (732) 714-7040. 

No comments:

Post a Comment