Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Health Coaching, New Service Available

This week I passed my exam to become a Certified Health Coach through the American Council on Exercise and I wanted to let you know about a new service I will be offering in addition to hypnosis counseling. The program I completed is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA), the same body that accredits certifications for athletic trainers, nurse practitioners, occupational therapists, registered dietitians and many other health professions.

Often a person wishes to make lifestyle changes related to exercise and nutrition in order to improve health and appearance as well as reduce stress levels. Yet it can be hard to know how to start and this is where the Health Coach can be of assistance. Services include:

-Assessing whether it is safe for you to begin a progressive exercise program.
-Helping you to identify goals and a plan to overcome obstacles.
-Providing guidelines on movement and nutrition based on sound, evidence-based research.
-Offer support and encouragement as you make lifestyle changes.

I know I learned a lot of things that I have personally found helpful in the process of this course and look forward to sharing with others. In particular, those who have repeatedly felt stuck and frustrated when it comes to creating a healthier lifestyle.

Health coaching services can be utilized as a standalone or can be integrated with traditional hypnosis services depending on your needs and preferences. I look forward to helping you move forward into your healthier future, give me a call at (732) 714-7040 if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment